Please accept the following terms and conditions when submitting your booking request.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Use of Hirers Equipment: Hirer’s should ensure that all equipment and materials brought into the centre comply with and are used in accordance with relevant legislation. Under no circumstances should the permanent electrical installation be altered or otherwise interfered with.
- Loss of or Damage to Property: The centre will not accept responsibility for loss, or damage, to property brought onto the premises due to any negligence, omission or default of the centre’s staff or agents. The hirer agrees to replace, or pay to the centre the cost of making good, any damage caused to the premises or equipment by the hirer.
- Estimate of Numbers: The hirer should provide an estimate of provisional numbers at the time of booking, with final numbers confirmed at least 5 working days before the event takes place. Please note that the final numbers are the minimum for which the centre will make catering / delegate charges.
- Annual Review of Fees: The centre reviews prices every year and may increase them.
- Confirmation of bookings: The centre will treat bookings as provisional until it has received a signed booking form. Hirers are asked to check the details of the booking form and inform the centre as soon as possible of any errors or omissions. Hirers should then return the signed booking form to the centre within 4 weeks of the date the booking was made, otherwise it will be assumed that the reservation is not required and the date may be released to another hirer.
- Cancellation Fees: Once the signed confirmation form is received, the booking will be subject to cancellation fees at the rate shown below. The centre reserves the right to alter accommodation whenever necessary but will endeavour to contact the hirer in advance. Notification of cancellation or major changes must be provided in writing, by email and revised booking form will be issued.
- Within 3 weeks of the event; 50% of the room hire cost.
- Within 2 weeks of the event; 75% of the room hire cost.
- 5 working days before the event; 100% of the total amount due.
- Facilitators Duties: The hirer’s facilitator is responsible for:
- Ensuring delegates give due consideration to other users within the ethos of a learning environment
- Informing delegates of the fire and health and safety regulations displayed in all rooms.
- Alcohol: The centre is not licenced to serve alcoholic drinks.
- Smoking: The centre and all its grounds are Non-Smoking areas.
- Meal times: The centre will at all times endeavour to comply with hirer’s request for a specific meal time but the centre reserves the right to change this time, the centre will inform the hirer of any changes as soon as is practicable.